Valtivity provides effective, affordable & complete web solutions. We create value for our customers by leveraging many Web technologies to design, build, and deliver state of the art products and services. Our extensive knowledge and experience is utilised to provide services that cover the development of Web applications across all major technology platforms.
Valtivity first product, Global Case Management System has already been successfully adopted by companies from more than 40 countries and has been highly-rated by leading companies in the collection and investigation industries around the world.
Valtivity management is comprised of highly-qualified software engineers, web designers, SEO specialists and project administrators who have helped establish a reputation for quality services to key international clients
Valtivity demands the highest quality standards to provide services that will ensure that we continue to increase our client base, while providing timely, efficient support to our clients, partners and agents.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality international services available for the workplace environment. All of our staff members are more than qualified to to make sure that the highest quality business information is available whenever, and wherever, it is required. Distance and language are no longer barriers to successful overseas trade.
The primary objective of Valtivity is to be a recognized leader in the fields of web technology and services, and to achieve a pre-eminent position in the international market place. We will do so in a professional, efficient and competitive manner.
We are committed to establishing close relationships with our clients to identify and satisfy their needs now, and in the future. We believe that through dedicated research resources and facilities, Valtivity will continue to be recongized as a leading provider of services that exceed the standards of our international clients.
- Founder, Past Chairman & Group Managing Director – TCM Group International (L) Ltd.
- Institute of Mercantile Agents – Past State President/ National Vice President.
- Associate Fellow – Australian Institute of Management
- Certified Collector – International Fellowship Certified Collectors
- Member – World Association of Detectives, World Investigators Network.
- Associate Senior – Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Past Chairman – International Directors – American Collectors Association (Six years)
- In 1994 and 2000, Neil was awarded ACA International’s highest international honor, the “International Paul Bunyan Award”
- Member – International Association Insurance Fraud Agencies
- Member – Australian Insurance Institute
- Justice of the Peace – Victoria, Australia
- In 2001, Neil was certified Master Credit Executive (MCE), the most prestigious certification offered by The Society of Certified Credit Executives (SCCE)
- Tal has 10+ yrs of experience in the Information Technology industry;
- Diploma in Business management & a Diploma in Network administration (MCP) from Microsoft Corporation (1998);
- Bachelor degree (BA) in Computer Science (2002);
- Masters of Information Management & Systems (MA), Monash University, Australia (2005)
- Throughout his professional career, he has been responsible for several key roles such as Project management, Software development and web design.